SetSchedule’s newest release introduces exciting new features!
- Referral Radar: Added “Search this Area” to help navigate the Referral Radar easier by loading leads in specific areas. Simply move your map to the desired territory and click “Search this Area” a new list of leads will populate.
- Refer a Colleague: Know a colleague that will benefit from using the SetSchedule ecosystem? Add their name, number, and email address and they’ll receive an invite to join the platform.
- Opportunity Details Screen: We have replaced the street view on the opportunity detail screen, with a map view of the opportunity instead. You can still view the opportunity’s street view by clicking the button on the bottom right of the view.
- Promotional Code Message: You will now see a message when a promotional code is used on the platform.
- No Internet Connection Screen (iOS Only): A new screen will appear when you attempt to access the mobile application without having internet access. A function to attempt to retry to log in is included on the screen.,
Feel free to update and review the product.
Join us for our upcoming educational webinars and learn how to better use the SetSchedule app! Click on the links within the calendar to reserve your place today!
|11am Pacific Time SetSchedule For Beginners: Learn The Ropes of the SetSchedule App||1pm Pacific Time 5 Little Known Features of the SetSchedule App and How to Use Them|
|11am Pacific Time How To Build Your Pipeline Using SetSchedule||1pm Pacific Time Advanced SetSchedule Workshop: Advanced Training Of the SetSchedule App|
|11am Pacific Time Learn All About The Referral Radar Features||1pm Pacific Time 5 Little Known Features of the SetSchedule App and How to Use Them|
|11am Pacific Time How To Build Your Pipeline Using SetSchedule The SetSchedule App||1pm Pacific Time Advanced SetSchedule Workshop: Advanced Training Of the SetSchedule App|
|11am Learn all about the Opportunity Management tool on the SetSchedule App||1pm Pacific Time SetSchedule For Beginners: Learn The Ropes of the SetSchedule App|
|–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– N O T E S ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––|
Irvine, CA (August 28, 2019) – As a thought leader in the tech industry, SetSchedule Chief Operating Officer Udi Dorner will discuss the company’s success with CRM systems and other business support software at the 2019 Refresh conference on September 4-5.
Refresh is Freshworks’ very own global user conference, held to build a community of customers, thought-leaders, industry peers, and inspirational influencers, to support and celebrate the evolution of the CX industry. This year, the conference will be held at the Aria, Las Vegas.
Join us for our upcoming educational webinars and learn how to better use the SetSchedule app!
Click on the links within the calendar to reserve your place today!