The Listing of the Day for November 5 is over at 25 Tudor City Place, 2109, Tudor City, NY. Provided by Mosaik Real Estate.
This top floor studio offers a quiet oasis and views of the tranquil and charming Tudor City gardens below. Tudor Tower is a land-marked, non-smoking, full service, and Gothic Revival co-op building with its magnificent stained-glass windows and a spectacular roof deck with panoramic views of the city.
The West facing residence invites a fresh, cozy, and comfortable space. As you enter the home, you’ll experience the original hardwood floors, brand new kitchen, great lighting, and plentiful closet space.
This pre-war co-op building offers:
- 24 hour doorman
- Gorgeous roof deck with views of the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, and river views.
- Central laundry and bicycle storage
- A gym, dry cleaner, post office, nail salon, bicycle shop, cafe, and steakhouse conveniently located on this charming street.
- All utilities including electricity are conveniently counted in the monthly maintenance
- Perfect for a pied-a-terre, starter home, or guarantors
- It is ideally located in Midtown East on a peaceful tree-lined street two blocks from Grand Central Station with neighboring United Nations, the FDR Drive and myriad dining and shopping options in Murray Hill and Turtle Bay.
- Subletting allowed after one year of ownership for recurring 5 out of 10 year periods.
2 bedrooms, 1 baths, l isted for $345,000.
The listing agent is John Do. For additional information see the full listing here.