The SetSchedule Community Application is designed for the professional in all of us.
To that effect, we’d like to share some best practices and ground rules to cultivate a courteous and collaborative network for all.
Be collaborative and professional when engaging
Share opportunities and information to feed into the community and engage with your peers.
This is a living community! Put your best foot forward when posting and interacting to grow both your recognition and the network.
● SetSchedule Professional Community Policies
Welcome to the SetSchedule Community Application for Professionals! Since the Community App is a professional media network, your activity and engagement on this platform should differ from your typical social media use. The goal of the SetSchedule Community platform is to break free from the flood of irrelevant content and the time investment necessary to grow a connection base. So, you should strive to be collaborative and post with the intent to engage with others. By holding our community to a higher standard, the SetSchedule Community will be the best place possible to grow your business like never before. So, we all need to contribute!
● SetSchedule takes your feedback seriously. You can always report harmful or inappropriate posts, activity, or users.
● Infractions against these community guidelines will be examined on a case by case basis - depending on the severity and regularity of negative behaviors, SetSchedule may take any of the following actions: varying degrees of warnings, account suspension, account restriction, and even revocation of the account in question.
● Be Helpful - Be collaborative and professional when engaging with others
● Do not post hateful content
● Do not spam content
● Do not offer prohibited goods or services
● Do not Post profanity or profane content
● Do not post legal advice directly onto the wall
● Do not be politically inflammatory
● No nudity
● No threats of violence
● No harassment
● No libel
● No slander
● Be Forthcoming: Share opportunities and information to feed into the community and engage with your peers.
● Do not abuse or attempt to break the network
● Do not break the law
● Do not impersonate other professions
● Do not create fake accounts
● Do not take credit for other people’s work
● Do not post copyrighted material
● Be Engaging: Put your best foot forward when posting and interacting to grow both your recognition and the network.
● Be mindful of others, and the legality of your actions
● SetSchedule does not condone or allow breaking the law within the platform. Be sure that you are respectful of intellectual property and copyrighted content when posting. Use of the SetSchedule Community platform is specifically for professional engagement and development. Illegal activity, fraud, scams, threats and other distasteful behavior have no place in the SetSchedule Community. Do not attempt to interrupt others’ engagement with the Network, and do not use the system to carry out any sort of online attacks.
● Respect SetSchedule’s rights and Community Platform
● Make sure to conduct yourself in accordance with the Terms of Service that you agreed to when you established your account. You may not modify, disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer the Application. You may not rent, lease, loan, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer your SetSchedule Community Application account to any third-party or use the Application to provide time sharing or similar services for any third-party. Do not remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Application, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Application, or features that enforce limitations on use of the Application; or delete the copyright and other proprietary rights notices on the Application.
● Respect these rules: SetSchedule prefers to advise you if we believe you are not complying with these guidelines and to recommend any necessary corrective action. However, certain violations may result in immediate termination of your access without prior notice to you.