The Listing of the Day for November 5 is over at 25 Tudor City Place, 2109, Tudor City, NY. Provided by Mosaik Real Estate.
This top floor studio offers a quiet oasis and views of the tranquil and charming Tudor City gardens below. Tudor Tower is a land-marked, non-smoking, full service, and Gothic Revival co-op building with its magnificent stained-glass windows and a spectacular roof deck with panoramic views of the city.
The West facing residence invites a fresh, cozy, and comfortable space. As you enter the home, you’ll experience the original hardwood floors, brand new kitchen, great lighting, and plentiful closet space.
This pre-war co-op building offers:
- 24 hour doorman
- Gorgeous roof deck with views of the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, and river views.
- Central laundry and bicycle storage
- A gym, dry cleaner, post office, nail salon, bicycle shop, cafe, and steakhouse conveniently located on this charming street.
- All utilities including electricity are conveniently counted in the monthly maintenance
- Perfect for a pied-a-terre, starter home, or guarantors
- It is ideally located in Midtown East on a peaceful tree-lined street two blocks from Grand Central Station with neighboring United Nations, the FDR Drive and myriad dining and shopping options in Murray Hill and Turtle Bay.
- Subletting allowed after one year of ownership for recurring 5 out of 10 year periods.
2 bedrooms, 1 baths, l isted for $345,000.Read More
Sotheby’s International Realty
Experience: 20+ years
Specializations: Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (LHMS), Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
Areas Served: Austin, Lakeway, Bee Cave, Westlake, Dripping Springs, Spicewood
Q: What made you become interested in real estate?
A: Ever since I can remember, I have always been fascinated with real estate. I took real estate classes in college and always knew real estate was going to be my field of interest. I also enjoy helping others and I get great satisfaction out of uniting my buyers with the perfect home. I also enjoy listing homes and working hard to get them sold quickly!
The Listing of the Day for November 1 is over at 625 N Curson Avenue, Los Angeles, CA. Provided by Mosaik Real Estate.
Welcome to 625 N. Curson Ave! This stunning LA designer home is not just about its chic architectural design but its prime location. Just steps to the vibrant shopping and dining of Melrose Avenue and minutes to the heart of Beverly Hills and West Hollywood. Within its walls, this dream home boasts beautiful built-ins, custom cabinetry, spectacular light fixtures, and high glass windows soaking the house with sunlight. This home also features 4 spacious bedrooms with private balconies, 4.5 bathrooms, a luxurious master suite with fireplace, walk-in closet, and sleek spa-like master bathroom. Also enjoy an incredible gourmet kitchen with a perfectly situated entertainment island, a bonus patio/exercise room on the 2nd floor with retractable awning, and floor-to-ceiling pocket glass doors in both the family room and kitchen that open to a backyard oasis featuring a saltwater pool, jacuzzi and fire pit. This amazing property with all of its incredible amenities truly is an entertainer’s dream space.
4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 4021 square feet. Listed for $3,750,000.Read More