ReSET Blog
Blog / Featured Members · August 14, 2019 · AUTHOR: Udi Dorner

SetSchedule Member Spotlight: Brittanya Dee with Re/Max United from Escondido, CA!

Brittanya Dee

Brittanya Dee Re/Max United

Experience: 12 years as a licensed agent; 20 total years of industry experience Specializations: Residential Sales, Distressed properties, First Time Buyers, Luxury Listings, Executive and Military Buyers Areas Served: North County San Diego (Carlsbad, Oceanside, Encinitas, Vista, San Marcos, Escondido) Q: What made you become interested in real estate? A: I am a 3rd generation REALTOR, it's in my blood and I love what I do. Q: What is the most interesting thing that happened during an open house you hosted? A: Every open house has challenges and fun moments. I can't say that one open house has ever been without some form of excitement. I do my best to be ready for anything. Q: What was your favorite moment in your career so far? A: I still get an extra burst of joy every time I hand a new homeowner keys or meet a seller at closing to shake hands and congratulate them on their success. As a Realtor I get the privilege of helping people with some of the biggest moves they will make in their lives and I respect the magnitude of that role. Q: What do you wish you had known when you first got your real estate license? A: Tenacity and hustle are 80% of this job; the ability to be empathetic, compassionate and REAL are the other 20%. You can not be successful without loving your clients and caring about their needs and you can't make it in this industry if you are not absolutely persistent and willing to grow daily. Q: In what ways have you seen the real estate industry change since you started? A: I love the fun advances in technology that we have seen in the last several years it makes our jobs fun, but the truth is, those advances still don't make up for good ol' fashion connection and real face to face relationships. Q: What’s the most challenging part of your job? A: Our job is emotional, We must remain level-headed and grounded in expertise while maintaining the ability to truly care for and empathize with our clients. Client emotions in the selling, buying, and negotiation processes are high, we have the job of maintaining control and helping our client find grounding in every situation. That is where I get the highest challenge and most reward. Q: If you could sum up being a real estate agent in five words or less, what would you say? A: Selling dreams, not just properties.

Message has been sent!