EFFECTIVE DATE: 06-01-2021
The Information We Collect About You
We collect information about you directly from you, from other sources, and automatically through your use of our Site, App, or Services. Unless necessary to distinguish among the various users of our Services, we refer to users of our Site, App and our Services as “you” or “users.”
Information We Collect Directly From You. The information we collect from you depends on how you use our Site, App, and Services.
·When you create an account for our Services, we will collect your name, email address, phone number, and the password you create for your account. Once you have created an account, you can add information about yourself, including information about your profession, your company and its location, your profile photo, and any other information you want to include in your profile.
·We collect information when you post content through our Services, such as when you interact with other users’ comments on our Services, when you follow, like, or otherwise comment on users’ (or your own) posts. We also collect information if you post to our social media account.
·If you make a purchase through the Services, we will collect information about your transactions, including the items you purchase and your payment details.
·We offer certain portions of our Services for a fee. For example, if you are a realtor, you may choose to use our Referral Radar service. To sign up, we collect your phone number, information to verify that you are a realtor, and your payment and billing information. As you use Referral Radar, we collect information about your interaction with leads you acquired through Referral Radar and sales involving your Referral Radar leads.
Information We Collect From Others. We collect information about you from other sources, including other users, real estate service providers, and other data sources.
·We collect your name and contact information when other users invite you to use our Services or when users sync their contacts with the Services.
·We collect information about you when another user mentions you in a post.
·We collect information about you, including your name and contact information, from lead generation sources and from public record sources.
·We collect your name, contact information, and information about your real estate needs from Zillow, Realtor.com, and other real estate service providers.
Information We Collect Automatically. We automatically collect information about your use of our Site, App, and Services, such as usage information (described below) through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies, including technologies designed for mobile apps. We collect this information directly as well as from service providers including internet service providers and analytics providers. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may combine certain of this information with other information we collect about you, including your personal information. For example, we may maintain a log for a certain period of time about when you log in/log out of your account. Please see the section “Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms” below for more information.
Information Automatically through the Site:
·Operating system, amount of time on our Site, length of time you log in to the Site, pages you click, links you view, time on each page
·Device identifiers such as IP address and your device’s advertising ID
·Device language settings
Information Automatically Collected from App:
·Device name and model; operating system type, name, and version.
·Device identifiers, your device’s IP address, and your device’s advertising ID.
·Device language settings.
·Activities within the App, the length of time that you are logged into our App, and links you click in the App.
·Location information. With your permission, we will collect location information from your device for marketing purposes and for other purposes that we may disclose or make available through the Services. You may turn off location features through the location settings on your device.
·Camera and photos. With your permission, we will access your device’s camera and/or photos so you can upload your content to the Services or to allow you to participate in video meetings through the Services.
·Contact list information. With your permission, we will collect information from your device’s contact list, including your contacts’ names and contact information. We collect this information to help you identify other App users to add to your network and so you can send invites to your contacts to join the Services.
·Calendar information. With your permission, we will access your device’s calendar so you can schedule meetings through the Services.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
●Service Provisioning/Transactional Purposes:
- To provide our Site, App and Services to you.
- To communicate with you about your use of our Site, App, and Services; to fulfill your requests or orders, to respond to your inquiries, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to provide access to content you have signed up for or purchased or licensed from us, to provide personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Site, App, or the Services.
●Marketing Communications: In accordance with applicable laws, we may use your information:
- To send you marketing communications about our products and services.
- To send you news, newsletters, and event information.
- To send you marketing communications about products and services of other entities that we think may be of interest to you.
- With your consent, to send you text messages related to your particular request.
- To assist us in determining relevant advertising content and media to display in the Services.
- To evaluate the success of our advertising campaigns (including our online and offline advertising campaigns).
- To create Custom Audiences and lookalike audiences for our own advertising.
- To assist our clients’ in determining relevant advertising content and media to display in the Services and to evaluate the success of their in-Services advertising campaigns.
- See also the Ad Networks section discussed below for information about our own online advertising.
● Site, App and Product Improvement/Research:
- To better understand how users access and use our Site, App, and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis. For example, we will evaluate which features of our Services are more (or least) used by users, and we will use this information to update or add new features to our Services. We may also use feedback provided by users to update our Services or develop new offerings.
- To administer surveys and questionnaires, such as to evaluate user engagement, for market research or customer satisfaction purposes.
- To create aggregated, anonymized, pseudonymized or de-identified data sets. We may use such data sets for research, product improvement and development, marketing, advertising, trend analysis and other purposes.
● Legal Purposes:
- To comply with legal obligations and act in accordance with legal authorizations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes, including to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements, authenticating your identity, maintaining customer records, to monitor your compliance with your agreements with us, to collect debts owed to us, to safeguard our business interests, and to manage or transfer our assets or liabilities, for example in the case of an acquisition, disposition or merger, as described below.
- For other purposes we may inform you about from time to time. Where required by applicable laws and regulations, we will obtain your consent if we wish to use your personal information for purposes requiring such consent.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- Profile Information and Posts. Your basic SetSchedule profile information, including your name, picture, company and location, will be available to all users of our Services. Your connections within the Services will have access to all content that you post unless you modify your settings. You also may adjust your profile settings to limit which Services users have access to your contact information.
- Teams. Users may create teams within their SetSchedule network to collaborate on projects, refer business, and to simply stay in touch. When you create a team, all of the team members will have access to the team rosters, team posts, chats, meetings, communications, and content that is made available to the team.
- Referral Radar. If we receive your information from one of our lead generation or real estate referral lead partners, we may share your information with our Referral Radar real estate professional users who may be able to assist you with your real estate needs. This sharing may include your name, contact information, and information about the real estate services you are interested in.
- Social Media. You also may share your SetSchedule account’s content with your other social media accounts. Any third-party social media site controls the information it collects from you. For information about how they may use and disclose your information, including any information you make public, please consult their respective privacy policies. We have no control over how any third- party site uses or discloses the personal information it collects about you.
- Service Providers. We disclose the information we collect from you to service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf. These service providers include our hosting providers and payment processor, among others.
- Affiliates. We may disclose your personal information to our affiliate and subsidiary entities for the purposes described in this Policy.
- Analytics Providers. As described above in our collection of information, our service providers automatically collect information about you regarding your use of our Services. We disclose certain information to our analytics providers who assist us in determining which features of our Services are most (and least) useful, how our Services are used, and for other similar purposes, such as to improve our Services.
We also disclose information in the following circumstances:
- Business Transfers. If (i) we are or may be acquired by, merged with, or invested in or financed by another company, or (ii) if any of our assets are or may be transferred to another company, whether as part of a bankruptcy or insolvency proceeding or otherwise, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company. As part of the business transfer process, we may share certain of your personal information with lenders, auditors, and third-party advisors, including attorneys and consultants.
- In Response to Legal Process. We disclose your information to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, law enforcement request, or other legal process, such as in response to a court a subpoena.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate, anonymized, or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your device’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Site, App, and Services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Site, App, and Service. There are two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your device when you close your browser or turn off your device. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Site, App, and Services. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our App and Services.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your device after you have closed your browser or turned off your device. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity.
Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Site, App, and Services who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the App, but some features may not function.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your device’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web or mobile application pages. We may use clear GIFs (aka web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site, App, and Services to, among other things, track the activities of users, help us manage content, and compile statistics about usage of our Services. We and our service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
Do-Not-Track. Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies); you also may opt-out of targeted advertising by following the instructions in the Ad Network section.
We may disclose certain information (such as your email address) to Facebook Custom Audiences (for more information on Facebook Custom Audience go here or to opt-out, go to the Facebook ad preferences page)—so that we can better target ads and content to you and others with similar interests on other websites or media (“Custom Audiences”). We may also work with other ad networks and marketing platforms that enable us and other participants to target ads to Custom Audiences submitted by us and others. You may also control how Facebook and other ad networks display certain ads to you, as explained further in their respective privacy policies or by using the opt-outs described below.
Users in the United States may opt out of many ad networks. For example, you may go to the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA") Consumer Choice Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having information used by DAA companies. You may also go to the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") Consumer Opt-Out Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having information used by NAI members. App users may also download the AppChoices tool to manage interest-based advertising on their mobile device.
Opting out from one or more companies listed on the DAA Consumer Choice Page, the NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page, or the AppChoices tool will opt you out from those companies' delivery of interest-based content or ads to you, but it does not mean you will no longer receive any advertising through our App, Services, or on other websites or online media. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing (i.e., contextually based ads). Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you opt out on the DAA or NAI websites, your opt out may not be effective. Additional information is available on the DAA's website at www.aboutads.info or the NAI's website at www.networkadvertising.org.
Our Services may contain links to non-affiliated websites, including links to websites included in users’ posts. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such websites.
Security of My Personal Information
We have implemented reasonable precautions to protect the personal information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Access to My Personal Information
If you have created an account with us, you may modify the personal information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your profile information. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site or App for a period of time.
What Choices Do I Have Regarding Promotional Communications?
In accordance with applicable law, we will send periodic promotional communications to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the communication, or if you have opted-in to our promotional text messages, replying STOP to the last promotional text message you received. We will process opt-out requests in accordance with applicable law. If you opt-out of receiving promotional communications, we may still send you communications about your account or any services you have requested or received from us. App users may enable or disable push notifications by adjusting their App or device settings.
Children Under 13
Our Services are not designed for children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California Privacy Rights under California’s Shine-the-Light Law
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.83), California residents who provide us certain personal information are entitled to request and obtain from us, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we have shared with third parties for their own direct marketing use. Such requests may be made once per calendar year for information about any relevant third party sharing in the prior calendar year. California residents who would like to make such a request may submit a request in writing to email@example.com . The request should attest to the fact that the requester is a California resident, and provide a current California address.
Nevada Do Not Sell
Under Nevada law (Nev. Rev. Stat. § 603A.345), Nevada residents who provide us personal information are entitled to opt-out of the disclosure of their personal information to other persons for monetary consideration. Nevada residents who wish to exercise their opt-out rights may submit a request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org . The request should attest to the fact that the requester is a Nevada resident, and provide their name, email address, and a current Nevada address.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site or App. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site or App.